No Subject

2 messages.

1: Those of you who wish to set your options to digest need to send the
following command to listserv@cornell.edu:

set book_arts-l mail digest

2: some have asked about setting a "conceal" option. I'm going to saaume
that this will hide your name when using the review command which will send
you a complete list of whose's signed up. I've asked about this, but haven't
heard back yet.

3: If Yehuda Miklaf (Maurene@jeremy.enet.dec.com) gets this could he please
just send me a note from there. All messages to him have bounced back.

Thank you, Peter Verheyen, pdv1@cornell.edu