Hello! Any papermakers?

I am currently Reference Archivist in Special Collections at Emory
University.  I've worked in archives for more years than I care to
count :-) in universities, private libraries, historical societies.

I've always had a special interest in 'old stuff', so an interest in
conservation came naturally.  I've dabbled in various of the book arts
over the years (bookbinding internship, marbling, printing), but I've
just gotten involved in a new hobby which is occupying most of my spare
time--papermaking!  I am an absolute neophyte (and don't have the skills
yet to be a purist!) but I am having lots of fun!  My husband has even
gotten so enthused about it, that he's making me a hydraulic press.

Right now I'm working with borrowed mold and deckle, but would like to get
my own.  Any of you experienced papermakers have suggestions for good
suppliers for hand papermaking supplies and equipment?

Anyone going to the annual meeting of the Friends of Dard Hunter in October?

Beverly B. Allen                                        PHONE: 404-727-6887
Reference Archivist                                     FAX:   404-727-0053
Special Collections                     INTERNET:  libbdb@unix.cc.emory.edu
Robert W. Woodruff Library                                Atlanta, GA 30322