Re: Hello! Any papermakers?

for a press which woould be good for papermaking. Ic omes from a small
German book on paper and papermaking. THe diagram is really all one needs to
see. It depends on how serious you want to get.

Essentially what you construct is a frame out of very stury wood say 4 x 8"
boards which you bolt together. to this you monut, hanging down, a car jack.

>From the bottom you build up your post with boards making sure that the top
one has a steel plate and then you start cranking down with the jack. It
works! If you are interested, I can send photcopies by snailmail, all I need
are your address.

Peter
Peter D. Verheyen
Rare Book Conservator