good morning

          Briefly, I'm Erin Vigneau...working at the New York
          Botanical Garden Library in conservation...a graduate of the
          Bookarts MFA program at the University of the Arts in
          Philadelphia...just coming off my PBI, in (not) Bucks
          County, PA, high...had a great time...hope some of you are
          out there.

          I do general Library, books and archives, conservation and
          try to have time to make one of a kind and limited edition
          offset artists' books. I live in Philadelphia, so I also do
          a lot of commuting.

          ?Peter, what's the review command...to see who all the
          subscribers are?

          evigneau@nybg.org
          The New York Botanical Garden Library
          Bronx, NY 10458-5126