No Subject

I've beenreading some of these introductions with great interest. It seems
we have a pretty diverse group of people who while maybe not involved
full-time with the book arts, are certainly active. This is partially in
response to Jeff Peachey's and Rebecca Stones postings.

First off, Jeff, I don't think you'll find the "traditional" book arts
market any better than the artists book market. It seems the state of the
book arts, in general, as a viable , saleable artform is on the decline.
Having worked on the Guild of Book Workers exhibition and having been in
contact with many of the printers and binders, it's grim! Exhibitions help
make our art and/or craft (that's something which cause problems when you're
looking for venues) more visible and are actually well received. So what's
the problem.