papermaking, etc

Bob Maxwell asked me to look up the complete citation of a volume that I
mentioned earlier that teaches basic papermaking...I was quite off on the
title.  The correct title is "Paper by Kids" by Arnold Grummer.
Minneapolis, MN: Dillon Press, 1980.  The book is a conservationists night-
mare, advising beginners to wrap a heavy book in plastic and use it as a
weight to press the water out of fresh paper sent a chill up the spine of our
preservation librarian, to say the least...

Also, I like the idea of an on-line "exhibit", and look forward to hearing more
on this...and on that note, I must get back to some exhibit prep. of my own,the
old fashioned kind in the big glass cases.

Good luck finding "Paper for Kids"!

rebecca stone