Re: Hello! Any papermakers?

Peter, that sounds very similar to what we're making, except that the jack
unfortunately doesn't have mounting holes.  I think it will work ok though.

Beverly B. Allen                                        PHONE: 404-727-6887
Reference Archivist                                     FAX:   404-727-0053
Special Collections                     INTERNET:  libbdb@unix.cc.emory.edu
Robert W. Woodruff Library                                Atlanta, GA 30322