Re: Papermaking equipment and supplies

Linda--

Thanks very much for the list of suppliers of papermaking equipment!  It's
very hard to find any kind of equipment or supplies here.  Of all the art
stores I called here, only 1 person knew what a mold and deckle was.  I
won't even *tell* you about my experience with the crafts stores--total
waste of time.<G>  Bev

Beverly B. Allen                                        PHONE: 404-727-6887
Reference Archivist                                     FAX:   404-727-0053
Special Collections                     INTERNET:  libbdb@unix.cc.emory.edu
Robert W. Woodruff Library                                Atlanta, GA 30322