Paragon paper moulds

The address given earlier for Timothy Moore's Paragon Paper moulds is out
of date.  I keep forgetting to bring the current address from home to post,
but it is in Concord, MI.  Tim and I were classmates K-12 in Albion, MI, and
I enjoyed a visit to his workshop last summer when we celebrated our
high school reunion!  Now that I've made a public commitment, perhaps my
memory will improve...

Nancy Hallock
University of Pittsburgh