Type Wash

Many thanks to Sid Huttner. When I moved to VA two years ago,
there was an almost-empty can of American Printing Equipment's
type wash here, which we used up (it worked fine). But somebody
(me, probably) threw away the can before we could get
information about re-ordering.
        I just telephoned APE&S Co (718/729-5779); the type wash
comes in both flammible and non-flammible versions. The
non-flammible version is $18.50/gallon, plus shipping, which
seems reasonable enough...
   ... is it?

-tb

--
Terry Belanger  :  University Professor  :   University of Virginia
Book Arts Press : 114 Alderman Library : Charlottesville, VA  22903