Classes

I am still very much a novice binder... I have taken a couple of
introductory classes at the Center for Book Arts in NY and have read
Cockerell's book (amongst others) and practice quite a bit at home.  I am
interested in taking more classes, but cannot always get to NY.  I am
located in Pittsburgh, PA and would be interested in hearing about any
other programs that might be located in the midlantic region (preferably
middle or eastern Ohio or Central or Western Pennsylvania).  Any
information wouyld be appreciated!!

Kimberly Barata
kjbst19@icarus.lis.pitt.edu