read it?

Just read the latest from Peter Graham "My analogy here doesn't work, because
at least they could play the PSO; one can't read a BSO" - as a rare book
dealer (and I am unanimous in this!) neither we nor our clients EVER read our
books - drives down the value don't you see - but they are still books aren't
they, though unread for lo these many years, decades, nay centuries?

John Windle