Re: Phase Box Maker

On Fri, 15 Jul 1994, Brian McKinney wrote:

> Does anyone in this group know of anyone interested in selling a used PHASE BOX MAKER; our as I call it sometimes a creaser?
>
> Many thanks,
>
> Brian D. McKinney
> mckinney@medicine.wustl.edu

i worked in a conservation lab at teachers college a while ago, and they
had jerry rigged one that used the clamp on the board shear. you only had
to losen  2- wing nuts to bring a piece of metal below the bottom of the
clamp, then place a guide on the bed of the shear. difficult to describe,
but i can send a diagram via s-mail if you are interested.

jeff peachey

BTW- lets not forget bookworks-the term a lot of NYC galleries seem to
favor at the moment