Archives Available on Gopher/WWW

News from Walter Henry at Stanford who has labored tirelessly to make our
discussions and exchanges of information available to a wider audience.
Walter, take it from here,

"It has been a bear, but the archives are online. Gopher to
palimpsest.stanford.edu or on the web http://palimpsest.stanford.edu
Book_Arts-L appears in two places:

  Browse by Form/Mailing Lists and
  Browse by Topic/Objects and materials

One note though, for now the archives won't contain the most recent
postings. That is being worked on though.

onward,
walter"

I think we all owe him a big thank you!:)

So give it a try. On the web he also has Don Etherington's Dictionary of
Conservation Terminology with pictures available, as well as some other
resources not available on the regular gopher.

If you have any questions or comments, please send me a line,
Peter

Peter D. Verheyen
Rare Books Conservator
B-39 Olin Library