Re: Squirreling

Suggestion:  Try a herd of hamsters.  Two children and fate have created a
small herd of hamsters in our house.  Let them loose on paper and they'll do
amazing things.  If you don't have any we'll rent ours to you for just ah,
hamster feed.

                       Warren Stewart Marcus
                       Graduate School of Education
                       University of Buffalo