Book Arts Organizations

following addresses of book arts related organizations to the list.

Guild of Book Workers, 521 Fifth Ave, New York, NY 10175. Annual dues $40 +
$10 for each chapter. There are currently chapters in New England, the
Midwest, New York (Metro), Delaware Valley, Mid Atlantic and Texas. Annual
conference, bimonthly Newsletter, annual Journal. There are also national
and chapter exhibitions.

Canadian Bookbinders and Book Artists Guild, 35 McCaul St., Suite 221,
Toronto, Ontario M5T 1V7, Canada. Dues are US$35. Quarterly Newsletter.
Exhibitions.

Designer Bookbinders, 6 Queen Square, London WC1N 3AR, England. Dues US$60,
Quarterly Newsletter and annual Journal (a fantastic resource).

If there are other regional or local organizations out there please post any
information to the list. Any Presses, please post titles. If anyone know of
exhibitions or catalogs ditto.

Peter D. Verheyen
Rare Books Conservator
B-39 Olin Library