Jade 403

Could someone comment on the "aroma" that comes from Jade 403?  I don't
smell anything personally, but others(non-bookbinders) have commented on
the smell.  I've requested a material safety data sheet, but in the mean
time I thought I might make use of this forum.  Is the oder harmful or
just a necessary nuisance?  Comments and/or advice are appreciated.