Oberlin College Library

Date: 8/28/94 8:14 PM
From: book_arts-l@cornell.edu

I have heard others complain of the smell, but I am too used to it to
notice.  Some people apparently get headaches from it, but that may be
just anectodal report, not scientifically substantiated.  As is often
the case, sensitivity to PVA perhaps could increase over time due to
prolonged exposure, but I've been using it for seven years.