Rustic inks

This has been cross posted from the Biblio list without the original senders
knowledge.
Peter

From: <gsr@nhm.ac.uk Gaden Robinson>
Tue, 30 Aug 1994 14:04:01 -0400
To: biblio@iris.claremont.edu
Subject: Rustic inks

About thirty years ago my father acquired a book (new) published in the US
entitled "Fortunes in Formulas". This dictionary-sized tome contained a
wealth of recipes for everything (underlined twice) including home-brew
inks of every shade and nuance. To my everlasting regret this book vanished
in one of our frequent moves: I miss it still. I cannot for the life of me
remember author or editor, but we're talking in print in about 1958-63.

First catch your ox and remove its gall-bladder.....
                                (0-0)
| Peter D. Verheyen, Rare Books Conservator, Cornell University Library |
|                B-39 Olin Library, Ithaca, NY 14850                    |
|     <wk> 607/255-2484 Email: pdv1@cornell.edu <fax> 607/255-9346      |
oOO
                               |__|__|
                                || ||