Re: Henley's Formulas

Regarding Bob Maxwell's search for eye of newt and toe of toad, there was a
very good glossary written up in an eradically published journal called
Science and Technology. This was published in several parts beginning in the
spring '85 issue. I don't know who the publisher is, but I do know it is
based in Boston. Maybe someone else on the lsit has some kind of information
regarding the publication.

Peter

Peter D. Verheyen
Rare Book Conservator