Re: Henley's Formulas

Although this is not true for all of the ingrdients that you asked about, many
of them are available from your local asian grocery store.  I would
particularly rec. one of Southeast Asian origin (esp. Thai).  I would take a
list (ommitting the opiates) and carry it to an Asian grocery.  What they don't
have, they will probably order, if available.  Another option might be a
natural foods store.  Depending on your location, this may be as difficult to
find as an Asian grocery, though.  We are friends with some Malaysian and Thai
store owners, I have printed your message for some investigative work on this
subject in the D.C. area.  I'll keep you posted, as it were, on this.
              Rebecca Stone