Papermaking book exhibition

From: JHARVEYSAHAK@ROCKY.claremont.edu
Mon, 3 Oct 1994 12:27:00 -0400
To: pdv1@cornell.edu (Peter D Verheyen)
Subject: Papermaking book exhibition

Hi Peter,
Enjoyed your newsy message. I want to vote for the postcards in a box idea
with a checklist. Last fall, I went to an exhibition of Mexican Book Arts in
San Francisco and the "catalog" was a box with an essay by Johanna Drucker and
a variety of postcards, sheets, etc. The main reason I prefer a box is that
it is easier to catalog and store  in a library, and I daresay, on a home
bookshelf.
Denison/Scripps is still on your list for a site I hope?!
Judy
                                (0-0)
| Peter D. Verheyen, Rare Books Conservator, Cornell University Library |
|                B-39 Olin Library, Ithaca, NY 14850                    |
|     <wk> 607/255-2484 Email: pdv1@cornell.edu <fax> 607/255-9346      |
oOO
                               |__|__|
                                || ||