No Subject

I have a question for all the "artists book" type out there. Being a
somewhat constipated traditional binder myself I am finding myself seriously
challenged in a graphic design class in which 25% of the grade is a book
which we have to produce from beginng to end. Since I'm running a scam to
get graduate credit for it I have to produce two items. What I'm trying to
do is make a portfolio in a concertina format. It needs to be upgradeable
so that as I produce new stuff, I can take out older things. Does anyone out
there have any ideas for having a pocket into which one can slide photos on
a background. The intended affect here would be to have the pocket w/cutout
function as a mat. I would be thankful for any suggestions.

Peter
                                (0-0)
| Peter D. Verheyen, Rare Books Conservator, Cornell University Library |
|                B-39 Olin Library, Ithaca, NY 14850                    |
|     <wk> 607/255-2484 Email: pdv1@cornell.edu <fax> 607/255-9346      |
oOO
                               |__|__|
                                || ||