Re: Concertina/mat cut out books

          Peter,

          I have a model of a album style, mat cutout book that sews
          onto a concertina base that I learned from Barbara Mauriello
          late one night at PBI '94. Each mat has two windows, one on
          the recto and one on the verso and is sewn through one joint
          fold to the corresponding concertina fold. If you don't find
          anything else I could probably send you a drawing or a
          mini-model. Too bad I don't have graphics capability.

          Erin

          evigneau@nybg.org