Re: your mail

Hi Peter,
  I use an accordian style format to house portfolio items that I change
as needed - no sewing involved - just two hard covers with each accordian
page made up of two sheets of 1 ply board with a window cut out for
display. The sheets are folded and attached only in strips along the hills
and valleys allowing the display material to be inserted and held in place
with a couple of corners or just by pressure. I've had great success with
this format - it allows me a different style portfolio (not run of the
mill), an interesting way of displaying my work and the ability to change
the work displayed without having to create a new portfolio. If you're
interested I'll send along detailed drawings.

Maureen