Re: GBW Catalog

Paper Technologies, Inc has just developed a new book binders board called
P.T.I. Excel Binders Board.  This tough, high density alpha cellulose board is
090" caliper, acid-free and lignen free an

d was developed specifically for
hand bookbinding.  We are very eager for input from the bookbinding community
about it, and with that in mind, I would like to send free samples to all that are interested.

Please respond via E-Mail to PAPERTECH@Delphi.com