No Subject

	id m0qsWoY-0003mSC; Wed, 5 Oct 94 09:55 EDT
Date: Wed, 5 Oct 1994 09:55:26 -29900
From: Jeanne Drewes <drewes@origami.psc.lsa.umich.edu>
Subject: Re: GBW Catalog
To: book_arts-l@cornell.edu
cc: Multiple recipients of list <book_arts-l@cornell.edu>

On Tue, 4 Oct 1994 PAPERTECH@delphi.com wrote:

> Paper Technologies, Inc has just developed a new book binders board
called > P.T.I. Excel Binders Board.  This tough, high density alpha
cellulose board is > 090" caliper, acid-free and lignen free an > d was
developed specifically for > hand bookbinding.  We are very eager for
input from the bookbinding community > about it, and with that in mind, I
would like to send free samples to all that are interested. > > Please
respond via E-Mail to PAPERTECH@Delphi.com

Requests for samples need to go to Papertech@delphi.com not to the listserv.