Re: New Element Discovered

Thanks for the information.  I have certainly noticed administratium's actions
(both pro- and anti-) over several years, but I have not had the time to
conduct the investigation.  We used to be pro-active, but since a chance in
morons, we have been encourages to be more anti-active.

Michael McColgin, Preservation Officer                    Phone: (602) 542-4159
Arizona State Archives                                    Fax:   (602) 542-4402
1700 West Washington                          Internet: mimccol@dlapr.lib.az.us
Phoenix, AZ  85007