What do you like about your job?

<EXLIBRIS%RUTVM1.BitNet@pucc.Princeton.EDU>

>>        I am a first term library student.  I think I may be interested in the
>>archival/preservation/rare-books area(s).  Would those of you who work in this
>>area(s) please tell me what you like about your job so as to give me an
idea if
>>this is an area that might interest me? Thanks.
>>
>>Dee Dee Hannush
>>

>Here's a chance for those off us to tell someone what we like and dislike
about our jobs. Being about to embark on a similar course of study, but
having been involved for 14 years, I think I would have needed all the input
I could get.

>Peter

                                (0-0)
| Peter D. Verheyen, Rare Books Conservator, Cornell University Library |
|                B-39 Olin Library, Ithaca, NY 14850                    |
|     <wk> 607/255-2484 Email: pdv1@cornell.edu <fax> 607/255-9346      |
oOO
                               |__|__|
                                || ||