Re: What do you like about your job?

I am making plans to start on my MLS next year.  I would also be
interested in any replies to this question.

Thanks, Theresa Russell

On Wed, 12 Oct 1994, Peter D. Verheyen wrote:

> >>From: g_hannush@VENUS.TWU.EDU
> >>Subject:      What do you like about your job?
> >>To: Multiple recipients of list EXLIBRIS
> <EXLIBRIS%RUTVM1.BitNet@pucc.Princeton.EDU>
> >>
> >>        I am a first term library student.  I think I may be interested in the
> >>archival/preservation/rare-books area(s).  Would those of you who work in this
> >>area(s) please tell me what you like about your job so as to give me an
> idea if
> >>this is an area that might interest me? Thanks.
> >>
> >>Dee Dee Hannush
> >>

> >Here's a chance for those off us to tell someone what we like and dislike
> about our jobs. Being about to embark on a similar course of study, but
> having been involved for 14 years, I think I would have needed all the input
> I could get.
> >
> >Peter

>                                 (0-0)
> oOO-*-*-*-*-*(_)
> | Peter D. Verheyen, Rare Books Conservator, Cornell University Library |
> |                B-39 Olin Library, Ithaca, NY 14850                    |
> |     <wk> 607/255-2484 Email: pdv1@cornell.edu <fax> 607/255-9346      |
> oOO
>                                |__|__|
>                                 || ||
>                                ooO Ooo

                            Theresa J. Russell
                University of New Mexico-School of Medicine
           Dept of Medicine/Pulmonary & Critical Care Division
                           ACC-5, 2211 Lomas NE
                          Albuquerque, NM  87131
                               505-272-4246
                             TRussell@unm.edu