NE chapter meeting GBW

Any Guild of BookWorkers members from 'away' who happen to be in the vicinity
of Boston on Nov. 5 and would be interested in joining the New England chapter
for its Fall meeting are herein invited to do so.  We will be meeting in the
Treasure Room of the Harvard Law School Library 10:00 to 12 noon.  If you
are interested in attending, please contact me at the Law School (617)-496-
2117.  The North Bennet Street School in Boston's North End is having an
open house that day as well, so if you always wanted to visit the bookbinding
program there, now is your chance.
Dorothy Africa