No Subject

I've recently gained access to a dry mount press.  I'm not sure just how
I plan to use it but I wonder if any list members have experience with
these machines.

I know I can use it to activate  PVA or a product like fusion 4000.  Is
there
anything to be gained by using it to press wet PVA between two layers of
board or does the heat only help once the PVA is dry.

I don't have an instruction book or access to a knowledgeable operator so
I also wonder about the temperature range.  I'm sure it must vary with
different materials but is there a good starting point?