(Fwd) Re: Laminating long objects

This came to me directly, but I thought it a good idea of
general inmterest:

Forwarding mail by: Owen.Bradford@newcastle.ac.uk ("OWEN
BRADFORD") on
-------------------
I agree with the use of side tables for long sheet laminating.

One other solution (if you have the bench space) is to set the
press into the bench-top so that the lower platen is level.
This removes the need for extra tables on your bench, looks
very neat and allows for easy handling of your long sheets.

Owen Bradford
Deputy Bindery Manager
The Robinson Library
University of Newcastle Upon Tyne