Bodoni Paper - Help?

Friends:

We are working with some fine Bodoni imprints, but we are having
some trouble identifying and correlating the different
paper stocks with those mentioned in Brooks. "Edizioni Bodoniane".

Brooks speaks of: "carta soprafifina"; "carta (imperiale) velina";
and "carta d'Anonnay".

Can anybody give us some guidance towards identifying these -
especially the "carta d'Anonnay".

Some of the watermarks we have noted thus far are:
a monstrance  / or footed cross, and the initials "FB" / or "FP";
a fleur-de-lys, and the initials "SB".

Any help of reference advice is appreciated.  Thanks.  Ron.

**
Ron Lieberman / The Family Album / ABAA
RR 1  -  Box 42 / Glen Rock, PA   17327  -  USA
Voice: (717) 235 - 2134 / Fax (717) 235 - 8042
Internet: ronbiblio@delphi.com
Library & Collection Building Consultants
 Celebrating 25 Years In the Rare Book World
**