Bone folders

I have never encountered the teflon and do not know which of its
many bones makes the best folders, but I do remember a wonderful
litany developed by Joan Friedman, then the Curator of Rare Books
at the Yale Center for British Art. In dealing with endangered
species, she said, we should not forget the vanishing acrilic,
the endangered nauga, or the poor little mo.

--
Terry Belanger  :  University Professor  :   University of Virginia
Book Arts Press : 114 Alderman Library : Charlottesville, VA  22903