Stop guessing about first editions.

Find out how 3111 publishers identify theirs with the new
5th edition of A POCKET GUIDE TO THE IDENTIFICATION OF
FIRST EDITIONS. It's our largest edition ever, yet still small
enough to fit in pocket, purse or glove compartment for handy,
portable, in-the-field use. We've added 815 publishers to
our sold-out 4th edition and clarified many publishers already
listed.
	Included are publishers from the U. S., Britain &
worldwide publishers in English from 1850-present. Ident-
ification methods are stated in a simple mnemonic code:
FE = First Edition, FP = First Printing, NAP = No
Additional Printings stated, FPu = First Published, etc.
Whenever possible we pinpoint when a publisher changed
identification methods.
buy, sell, collect, catalog or auction books, you
shouldn't be without this guide. To reserve your copy, to
be published in January, 1995, send $9.95 + $1.00 Postage
& handling. All orders must be prepaid as we have no
billing system. Email Visa or Mastercard #, expiration date
& postal address or call 203-523-1622 between 12 & 8 PM, Eastern time,
any day. Or send check or moneyorder to:
Jumping Frog
585 Prospect Av, Dept BA
West Hartford CT 06105 U.S.A.
Discounts for multiple copy order for resale:
2-4 - 20%
5 or more 40%
Postage: 2-10 copies add $1.50
	11-20 copies add $2.50