FC Bibliophile BBS

I have not tried this, probably will, but if anyone does first or has any
impressions/opinions please let the list know.

Peter

>Not new, but worth a visit to this First Class BBS.
>
>The telephone # is (310) 394-6162
>
>and has everything relating to Books, bindings, modern, antiquarian, on-line
>book searching, on-line signature verifications, internet access, and more.
>Postings of the latest book signings and store openings, not to mentions
>regional used and new book store names, addresses and phone numbers, with
>their specialties and whom to contact.
>
>Please give it a call, as it has helped me find, buy, and sell many
>times.....
>By the way, it supports up to if not past, 14.4kbps...
>
>Based in Los Angeles
>
>Cheers,
>Dean

                                (0-0)
| Peter D. Verheyen, Rare Books Conservator, Cornell University Library |
|                B-39 Olin Library, Ithaca, NY 14850                    |
|     <wk> 607/255-2484 Email: pdv1@cornell.edu <fax> 607/255-9346      |
oOO
                               |__|__|
                                || ||