VIRUS ALERT

>I received this message today. I have not received the message in question
but decided to forewarn others of what might be coming. With many of us
subscribing to multiple lists this could become a problem. Original message
follows.

<EXLIBRIS%RUTVM1.BITNET@pucc.Princeton.

warkent@epas.utoronto.ca
>>English, Victoria College, University of Toronto

                                (0-0)
| Peter D. Verheyen, Rare Books Conservator, Cornell University Library |
|                B-39 Olin Library, Ithaca, NY 14850                    |
|     <wk> 607/255-2484 Email: pdv1@cornell.edu <fax> 607/255-9346      |
oOO
                               |__|__|
                                || ||