yet another virus alert

Here's word of another virus. I don't kbnow whether this is a mac or dos
based bug, or even for real, but watch out.

Peter

                                (0-0)
| Peter D. Verheyen, Rare Books Conservator, Cornell University Library |
|                B-39 Olin Library, Ithaca, NY 14850                    |
|     <wk> 607/255-2484 Email: pdv1@cornell.edu <fax> 607/255-9346      |
oOO
                               |__|__|
                                || ||