Other Lists

Two lists have come to my attention which might be of interest to
subscribers to Book_Arts-L. The first is called Graphics. It is geared
towards graphic designers. Many of the dicussions/postings seem to relate to
business practices, advertising ones work, design competitions and general
ideas. To subscribe send the following message to listserv@uga.cc.uga.edu.
The message should read subscribe graphics first name last name. Postings
get sent to GRAPHICS%ULKYVM.BITNET@uga.cc.uga.edu

The other list is called typo-l. It supposedly deals with discussions
devoted to typographical matters. To subscribe to typo-l, e-mail
to listserv@listserv@irlearn.ucd.ie. I have not subscribed to this list so I
don't know what it really deals with.
                                (0-0)
| Peter D. Verheyen, Rare Books Conservator, Cornell University Library |
|                B-39 Olin Library, Ithaca, NY 14850                    |
|     <wk> 607/255-2484 Email: pdv1@cornell.edu <fax> 607/255-9346      |
oOO
                               |__|__|
                                || ||