PRINTS-L

I understand that there was a query about prints-l in book_arts-l
today. I subscribe to book_arts-l, but I get the digest form so I
haven't seen if there were any answers to the query. In any event, here
is a "canned" announcement for the group. We now have a membership of
about 160. Discussion is sporadic. Most recently there has been discussion
of collotypes and screenprinting. Membership seems to embrace many
printmakers as well as curators and historians.

-- Steve G.

PRINTS-L on LISTSERV@UKANVM.CC.UKANS.EDU
         or LISTSERV@UKANVM.BITNET

Announcing Prints-L Devoted to the study of historical and contemporary
prints and multiples.

PRINTS-L has been created to promote the discussion of prints and
multiples (such as etchings, engravings, woodcuts, screenprints and
lithographs). Artists, art historians, curators, collectors, students, and
others interested in print lore are invited to participate.