Problems with the listserver

For those of you who have tried to unsubscribe, change your settings or
anything else for that matter, the list server is not recognizing the
commands at this time. Our computer staff at CIT are working on the problem
and hope to have it fixed in a few days. If you have any pressing problems
please let me know. As the holidays are coming up, at least those for which
universities shut down, let's hope it is fixed before we all take off,
otherwise there will be alot of stuffed mail boxes.

Peter
                                (0-0)
| Peter D. Verheyen, Rare Books Conservator, Cornell University Library |
|                B-39 Olin Library, Ithaca, NY 14850                    |
|     <wk> 607/255-2484 Email: pdv1@cornell.edu <fax> 607/255-9346      |
oOO
                               |__|__|
                                || ||