Listserver

To all of you who wrote me last night about sending postpone messages and
lthe like before the holidays, the listserver is _supposedly_working again.
I've received notification from our listerv managers. Please try it. If
things don't work PLEASE let me know. Messages should now be sent to
listproc instead of listserv. Commands are the same.

__________________________

1: Those of you who wish to set your options to digest need to send the
following command to listproc@cornell.edu:

set book_arts-l mail digest

The mail is digested daily.

2: If you wish to receive a copy of you postings send the following command
to listserv@cornell.edu:

set book_arts-l mail ack

3: If you wish to postpone (no mail) send the following command to
listproc@cornell.edu

set book_arts-l mail postpone

When you return you will need to send one of the first two commands to
resume your subscription.

Peter Verheyen
                                (0-0)
| Peter D. Verheyen, Rare Books Conservator, Cornell University Library |
|                B-39 Olin Library, Ithaca, NY 14850                    |
|     <wk> 607/255-2484 Email: pdv1@cornell.edu <fax> 607/255-9346      |
oOO
                               |__|__|
                                || ||