[Table of Contents] [Search]

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Bookplate remover, etc.

Could anyone tell me where to buy "Bob's Wetter Water Book Label Remover?"
And/Or: does anyone know of a better product for removing bookplates? 

Neither Demco nor Gaylord carry "Wetter Water". The closest thing they have is 
an "Unseal Adhesive Releasing Solvent", which isn't very good for this

Also, could anyone suggest a good way of removing stylus-written shelf numbers 
from the spines of de-accessioned books? The old formula of much scratching,
rubbing, solvent, etc., always leaves an ugly discoloration on the cloth.  


Richard Smith

[Subject index] [Index for current month] [Table of Contents] [Search]