Re: broadsides

Minneapolis has a very active book arts community and many classes which will
be starting soon. The Minnesota Center for the Book Arts is located downtown,
last I knew and should be in the phone book. Alas, their brochure is back at
home or I'd give the number to you now. The center prints the work of many
poets and your bother should have no trouble finding a printing class unless
they are already filled. Good luck.
Pamela Rups
RUPS@wmich.edu