Re: PRINTS-L

Hey. You'll get this when you return and we are in Kansas City. Merry Christmas
! Thanks for the great Hawaiian coffee. you'll have to come over for a cup. Whe
n we get back, I'll come over with a goodie for you - we're a little late in de
livering seasonal treats this year. In fact, I'll do a, uh, New Year's card whe
n I get back since I didn't get around to the Christmas card in time.

I got an invitation to give a lecture on our book arts program in Skopje, Maced
onia, in May. Now, if I can find the travel money . . .

Best wishes. See you around Dec. 31.