PAN query

This message is cross-posted to Book_arts-l and prints-l.
A serious collector/friend recently asked me a question about PAN.
Perhaps someone on the list will have some idea where we we could go with
this. She has purchased a copy of PAN that was published by Meier-Graefe in
Paris at La Maison Moderne (not in Germany). Does anyone have an idea
where one can turn for a well-informed description of the publication
history of PAN in Paris and in Germany? I will have a photocopy of the
title page next week if that will be assist.

- Steve G.