RE: Joint Tacketing

Yes, I'm talking about the method that Robert Espinosa described.  Could
you tell me more about how you did it?  What kind of drill did you use
and what size bits?  What types of materials are included in your "wide
range?"  Any types of materials you stayed away from (flaking leather,
spines that you couldn't lift the covering from, etc.)?  How do you space
your tacketing stations?  Would you know where I could get copies of Don
Etherington's handouts?  Japanese tissue repair of bindings is another
subject I'm very interested in learning about.  It and tacketing are
goals for my performance review for the year so the more I can learn
about them the better.

Nancy Edstrom