RE: Coming events

Another event will be the Sotheby's auction of books, MSS and prints from
the New-York Historical Society on Sunday the 29th at, I think, 1:00 P.M.
One can preview the material on Friday from 10-5 and on Saturday from 10-
1.  I haven't seen the catalog.  Can anyone who has provide more details?
Thanks in advance from Phil Weimerskirch, Providence Public Library
<PHILWH@dsl.rhilinet.gov>