Re: Book Arts show at MOMA

I have not seen the show at MOMA but my understanding from two different
artists' books experts saying the same things to me at different times (two
months apart) is that the most interesting thing about the show are the
omissions and the use of lesser representative items over stronger more
representative items.  Both of them cited example after example but both were
talking much too fast and animatedly for me to register and remember what they
were.
Cheers, Louis H. Silverstein

Louis H. Silverstein, Curator
Arts Of The Book Collection, Sterling Memorial Library
P.O. BOX 208240  NEW HAVEN, CT. 06520-8240
E-MAIL: SILVERS@YALEVM.CIS.YALE.EDU
FAX: 203-432-7231

               LIVING WELL IS THE BEST REVENGE!